Every T5 grow light manufacturing company builds their lights so that specific features would differ and be better in their fixtures to make them superior and more attractive to customers. And this fact also makes the, choosing of which grow light to buy, that much harder. So, to at least simplify your task a little, here will be all Evergreen brand T5 grow lights, which are available on the market.
Evergreen is the one of the light fixture brands for the company by the name of Fluorogrow.com. They themselves manufacture and distribute two different level T5 grow light fixtures. These Evergreen T5 fixtures are premium level lights, which mean that upon production the manufacturer has put in the highest quality parts in the light and made the most ergonomic design, so that they could be the best lights possible for their price point. All Fluorogrow fixtures are completely made in the US, so this company is a trusted and safe manufacturer, who can provide an agricultural grade lights for much cheaper prices.
There are 4 different sized Evergreen grow light fixtures. Most of the features of these grow lights are similar to each other, but there are some that differ from size to size.
- All sizes of Evergreen lights have built-in total-reflective reflector. This Miro4 reflector is one of the best ones out there, because it offers up to 95% light payoff which means that almost all of the light, that is produced by the light itself will travel to the plants and won’t be lost somewhere along the way.
- The housing for all of these lights is made out of top grade aluminum, that not only makes these lamps very lightweight which is necessary if you plan to hang them up on your ceiling, but also they won’t rust, because the aluminum is corrosion resistant, so you lights will serve you a long time. And it is secured with 16 screws to up the durability of the light itself. But the enclosed back of the fixtures housing lets you easily clean it as well as it will prevent any dust or debris from collecting inside the lights and damaging the bulbs.
- Thanks to the aluminum housing and the special lamp spacing design that is based on research and testing, this light will have premium heat dissipation, which means that you will get the the most energy out of these lights and their bulbs.
- To ensure the safety of the owner and the light itself, all lamp sockets are made fire and chemical resistant, so there won’t be any chance of sparks or fire starting from these lamp sockets.
- The manufacturer also have thought about expansion and secured all sizes of these lights with a daisy chain system that lets you plug together multiple fixtures and power them using only one outlet. This will let you expand your lighting system without having to adjust the layout of your light or think of additional power outlets.
- Moreover all sizes of Evergreen lights come with dual on/off switches that lets you turn on or off only half of all the bulbs. This feature is great for anyone who want to experiment with lighting and for example put in two different color temperature bulbs into the fixture for a more “full spectrum” light.
- All the lights offer very high Color Rendering Index aka CRI – for these fixtures it is more than 82 – which means that all these fixtures are highly efficient and will probably outperform a lot of other T5 lights.
- And last but not least, you don’t need to assemble this lights and the hanging process is made easier with the V shaped hanging clips as well as Dual Point Chain/Cable hanging kit that will allow you a variation of different mounting options.
- 2 feet 4 lamp fixture – the dimensions of this fixture are 24 inches in length, 8.5 inches in width and 3 inches in height (60.96 cm x 21.59 cm x 7.62 cm). It weighs only 4 pounds (1.8 kg). And the wattage is 96 watts for which you will get 8,000 lumens.
- 2 feet 8 lam fixture – the dimensions of this fixture are 24 inches in length, 16.25 inches in width and 3 inches in height (60.96 cm x 41.275 cm x 7.62 cm). The light weighs 8 lbs (3.6 kg). The watt consumptions for this fixture are 192 watts, but the lumen output is 16,000 lumens.
- 4 feet 4 lamp fixture – the dimensions of this fixture are 48 inches in length, 8.5 inches in width and 3 inches in height (121.92 cm x 21.59 cm x 7.62 cm). The weight of this fixture is 8 pounds (3.6 kg). Every hour this light chews up 216 watts of electricity but for those watts your plants will get 20,000 lumen bright light.
- 4 feet 8 lamp fixture – the dimensions of this fixture are 48 inches in length, 16.25 inches in width and 3 inches in height (121.92 cm x 41.275 cm x 7.62 cm). Its weight is 13 lbs (5.89 kg). The total wattage of this light is 432 watts, but those watts are turned into artificial light that shines with 40,000 lumens